Adding Links to a Form
Currently, form links will only populate on existing records. They will not appear on a blank form. This feature is forthcoming.
- 1.Navigate to your source table. In this example we will use the "Product Content Backlog" table (Image 1) for our "Product Content Requests" form.
Image 1: Step 1
- 2.Add a new column to your table using the following parameters (Image 2):
- Data Type: Text
- Default Value: You can set this to your link if you want a single URL to populate as the default. This value can always be updated in the table.
- Max Length: 500
- Allow Linking: Yes
Image 2: Updating your column parameters
- 3.Add in your URL to your relevant row/record.
- 4.Add this column to your form by navigating to the Form Fields table and inputting your new column as a row (Image 3).
- Under Data Format Type, select LinkURL.
Image 3: Updating your form fields
- 5.When you navigate to the form record linked to your row in step 3, you will see the URL populated as below (Image 4):
Image 4: Your new link